I am not behind on any payments to any creditors, yet I kept getting calls from a number that did not leave a message, even though I am on the Do Not Call registry.I finally answered the phone today and they immediately said my name wrong, asked me to verify who I am.

I asked what it was regarding, and who this was. They just said "a financial services company." Why would they be calling me if I am not behind on payments? I could hear many other phone calls being made in the background. I told them not to call me again and hung up.

SCAM.Do not give them any information and report them!

This person wrote the review mrs bpo debt collection from Mrs Bpo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mrs Bpo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mrs Bpo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1261755

Don't be surprised when the bill you didn't pay is reporting onto your credit. Because of the lack of foresight to seeing maybe it is a ligit collection item.