Those low-lifes keep calling and when I answer they hang up.I am interested in knowing what on earth they're trying to collect.

I wish they would simply communicate it.Based on the reviews I have read, this is going to be interesting, frustrating and their tactics boardering on illegal, to say the least.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Mrs Bpo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mrs Bpo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mrs Bpo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mrs Bpo?

Comments

I received a call from these people today (missed).It was a local call not recognized as a contact.

I called them back and they asked the nature of my call and what number they contacted me on, which provided my name in their database. I was told politely that the call may be recorded, an associate of hers needed needed to speak to me and I would be on hold less than 2 minutes. When the associate came on, she asked me to confirm my address. I told her I was providing no information without being told the nature of the call.

She said she represented MRS, a financial company and said she was calling about some bridge in Norfolk. I've never heard of the bridge. I asked if it was a collection call and was informed that she couldn't tell me more with verifying info.

I declined and she bid me good day.Has anyone reported to the Federal Trade Commission?